
Miss Helen with her bunny slippers (I made the mistake of taking this picture right before she was scheduled to eat - this is her "stop messing with me and just feed me, lady" look)

This is our nursery in Jacksonville. You cannot see it too well, but the signs above each of their beds have their names on them. We got the idea for these signs when we were in the shop that made them in Spokane, Washington when Cecil and I went to Ironman Coeur d'Alene this past summer. They had a sign in the store that said Isabella and that is where we got the idea for her name. So of course we had to order these signs for them once they were born.

I think this nursery was more for my benefit than the kids. They spend most of their time downstairs in the pack and play. I'm hoping we get more use out of it when we go back to Florida and they are older!



The Cauley Ladies - Helen and Ella

Alex snoozing

The week before we left for Ohio, my mom had to go back home for work. So my dear friend Jean came over from Panama City and stayed with me for the week. Here she is with Ella and Alex. She took care of my babies like they were her own. In fact, she was trying to convince me that I did not really need three babies and that Ella would do just fine going home with her. I had to check her bags before she left....

Alex and Ella

Helen, Alex, and Ella
No comments:
Post a Comment