If you want to contact Cecil or send him something, his address is:
Cecil Cauley
2/203 ETT (PMT-P)
PRT Sharana
FOB Rushmore
APO, AE 09354
He would love to have cards and letters from home but he is also asking for things for the kids in Afghanistan. They can use:
Hard candy that is individually wrapped (the soldiers throw it out to the kids as they drive by)
School supplies: paper, pencils, crayons, construction paper, coloring books, etc.
For Cecil: Starbucks ground coffee
My first package took about 10 days to get there. However, it can take 2-6 weeks so I would be careful about sending anything perishable. I recommend using the Flate Rate Shipping Boxes from the post office. It is $8.95 to send whatever you can fit in the box no matter how much it weighs.
If their needs change, I will be sure to update the wish list here. But for now, any of these would be very welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment