Cecil Cauley
2/203 ETT (PMT-P)
PRT Sharana
FOB Rushmore
APO, AE 09311
And from what I have been hearing, it sounds like there is a whole coffee shop worth of Starbucks coffee on its way to him! I told him to be careful what he wishes for :) Thank you to everyone who has started sending him stuff. I think he will be set on coffee for the next year or ten, so he asked to please focus on sending stuff for the kids instead. And he promised to let me know if there was anything else that he needs. Other than some warmer weather, I think he is set for now. He also mentioned that the kids could use some balls - soccer balls, basketballs, anything they could play with. But if you send balls or anything like that, Cecil said to be sure to send pumps and needles for the pumps too. They don't have much so anything you send, please be sure to send as well anything needed to maintain it.
Here are some pictures he just sent me as well:
Isn't that sweet how they make them wear all this fake armor and these fake guns? Surely my husband is nowhere that would require him needing the real stuff......right? That is Cecil on top of the Humvee.
Here is Cecil with the Afghani counterparts that he will be working with this year. That's a lot of snow in the background.....
No comments:
Post a Comment