Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fun with Triplets

What's the fun in having triplets if you can't dress them up every once in awhile and embrace the fact that you have three babies? Here are some cute t-shirts that we got as gifts that I've been waiting until they were big enough and it was warm enough to pull out....


Helen, Ella, and Alex
(Ella is "2 of 3" which is hard to see here)

See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil....

Helen got her first experience with cereal this week. She was not too thrilled about it despite Grandma's best efforts.

"I'm so out of here to go find myself some formula...."

Mommy holding court in the morning
(Alex, Ella, Helen)

My circle of Love :)

Alex is very ready for bed

Helen taking a nap

Our family - Ella, Helen, and Alex

Cecil left on Thursday morning to go back to Afghanistan. He said the two weeks went by very quickly but he had a great time and loved spending time with us. Now it is only 5 more months until he comes home for good; he should be home around the end of September or the beginning of October. At the beginning of July I will be heading back to Florida so I expect that the next few months will go by quickly - especially as the babies get more active...and more fun!

We have started taking regular naps now which is wonderful for me to have regularly scheduled time every day to get stuff done (for example, posting this blog entry!). Helen is still adjusting to not being able to sleep in the swing all day but I think she is adapting quite well. We are also taking daily stroller rides which the kids really seem to enjoy. It is somewhat dangerous though - I'm always worried about a passing car running into us because the driver is usually so busy staring and trying to figure out if there really are three babies in there. I think some of the neighbors think I am running a day care out of the house. But the fresh air and sunshine are good for them - and me! Maybe we can even hit a park someday. Hopefully this coming week Alex and Ella will try some cereal. I'll keep you posted next week!

No comments: