I know I have been terrible about keeping up with the blog lately. I have had a very busy semester at work that left me with no free time. The semester is finally over so I am getting caught up on everything that has fallen behind. That also means that I did not take as many pictures as I would have liked over the past few months, so the next few blog posts might be a little thin. Time goes so fast, and I find that I need six hands just to keep the kids in check, not to mention another free set of hands for taking pictures. They are getting so big so fast. They are talking a lot and are becoming quite the little negotiators -both with me and with each other. Hopefully there is more to come in the next few days to bring you up to speed on triplet life!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment