
Helen does not have much hair, but she has enough for a mohawk :)

This weekend I had to go out of town again for a conference. Hopefully this will be the last one for a long time - I'm tired of travelling and being away from the kids and Cecil. But the good thing about the trip was that I got to go back to Bloomington, Indiana where I went to law school and see my good friend Robyn who lives there. Here I am at my law school in front of the trophy case - they still have the trophy in there that my partner and I won at a moot court competition!

While I was gone, Daddy was flying solo - but not really because he had to work all weekend too. So cousin April and Aunt Wanda came to the rescue. Here's Aunt Wanda with the kids - Ella, Alex, and Helen

Helen giving Ella a run for her money for a change. "What? Isn't this what the ears are for?" -- Helen

"Why is everyone laughing at me?? What am I missing??" -- Ella It is getting cold enough for hats and these kids definitely need them. Their hair is still coming in very slowly. Ella is growing a baby mullet - short on top and growing long in the back. We think we might have to start trimming it soon if she does not start growing more hair on top.

Alex is trying out the scooter
Everyone survived just fine while I was away but I really missed everyone. I'm looking forward to getting to spend lots of time with them over the holidays. Daddy did great being in charge too. He even had to come home from work early on Sunday when I missed my connection in Atlanta....again. It is good to be home and even better that everyone is healthy again!
No comments:
Post a Comment