Ironically, all of the kids are potty trained now, but Helen is the only one who still has poopy accidents. Ella and Alex are fine and very rarely have accidents, but Helen is still holding out for diapers at night. Hopefully this phase ends soon!
Baby Hunter is walking now! Sad news - in February Heather and Hunter had to leave us. Heather's husband got transferred to Maryland, so after two awesome years, we had to say goodbye!
There are not many pictures from January, because I was still very sick and feeling awful. For some reason, I was more sick with this one baby than I was with the triplets. And I was really sick with the triplets! I was on anti-nausea medicine for the first 20 weeks just to be able to survive. It was absolutely miserable. It was like having the flu for 3 straight months. And still working and taking care of 3 kids. I was so glad when it was over, and I got my appetite back.
No comments:
Post a Comment