Friday, December 24, 2010

3 Year pictures and Christmas pictures

Right before their birthdays, I took them to get their birthday pictures taken and their 3 year pictures taken. Cecil had to work that day so we did not get a full famiy picture. But here I am with the kids.

The three kids in front of the Christmas tree

This is the picture I used for the Christmas card

Here they are with Hunter - thank goodness Heather was there to help!

A rare picture of Alex smiling. I think we got 3 good pictures of him smiling and this is one of them. He did not cooperate. But the girls were more than happy to pose and say cheese!

Alex and Santa

Helen

Helen and Santa

The girls

Ella was more than happy to smile, laugh, and cackle for every picture

She took Santa very seriously though

This is what Alex looked like most of the time. However, they were very excited when I pulled these clothes out and they all shouted that they were wearing Spiderman dresses and shirt. I said, sure, whatever gets you dressed, you are all Spiderman!

Helen is getting so big

Helen

Ella

Ella

This would have been a great picture if Ella were smiling

Helen as a big three year old

Alex

Alex

A good one of the three of them. It's not easy getting all three of them to smile at once!

No comments: