
Alex tries on his lion mask to see how it feels

Helen is a zebra (who is sucking her fingers)

Ella is a tiger and very proud of it

I told them I wanted to take their picture and for some reason they all ran to their chairs and sat down. I guess they think you have to sit down to get your picture taken!

We flew to Ohio for Thanksgiving. The trip up went better than expected but was still a lot of work. Thankfully there were no delays. We flew in on Thanksgiving Day. Here we are on Thanksgiving with my family, my brother's family, and my parents.

All of the cousins

Alex and Uncle Brad - I see so much resemblance between Alex and my brother. They both have the blond hair and blue eyes - Alex definitely gets his genes from my side of the family.

The kids got some early birthday presents - here's Ella trying to open one (and of course they were more excited about the gift bags than they were about the presents)

Alex checking out his present

Ella is my own little gift!

The day after Thanksgiving we went out to run errands. I had the kids all bundled up but when we walked outside, Ella stopped, looked around, and just said "Cold!"

Grandma and Ella at lunch. We were freezing, but we found this restaurant that was built inside of an old train. Alex is crazy for all things trains so he thought it was great, and the rest of us just suffered along in silence. It was so cold in there!

An episode of Mickey Mouse always has everyone captivated

After lunch in the train, we got to go outside (and freeze some more) and look at the "choo-choo"

Alex even got to pull the bell until his hands were numb

I think the poor kid would have stayed out there all day if we had let him

Alex in his choo-choo
No comments:
Post a Comment