Helen is put in the exersaucer when we need her to stay in one place for more than 30 seconds
Alex has not figured out how to get out of the sitting position (other than getting pushed over by a sister) so he's happy to just sit
On Saturday we went to the park with the multiples group - lots of twins and triplets everwhere! Here's Helen, Alex, and Ella. While they are chewing toys in this picture, as soon as I put Alex down, he reached over and got a handful of dirt and grass and shoved it in his mouth. Yum!
I know I am biased, but how cute is Helen???
Alex - in his toddler size hat because the "baby" ones are too small for his head!
It has been a busy busy week! Helen is pulling up at every chance she gets and is getting very good at it. I keep reminding her of the rule - no one walks until Daddy gets home. Ella is speed crawling and Alex is just trying to keep the girls from taking his toys away. The two teeth that are growing in on top for Alex are not his two middle teeth - they are the ones beside his middle teeth. Which means he looks like he is growing fangs. I hope those middle ones come in soon!
Cecil is "scheduled" to leave his Afghanistan base this week. I say "scheduled" because nothing is guarenteed with the military. He has about 5 or 6 stops on his way back home so it will be awhile before we see him. Hopefully it will still be before the end of the month. I keep telling him to prepare to leave one war zone and come home to another :)
1 comment:
Laura,
It is so much fun to catch up with your 'clan'. I keep Zane (11 mos) four days of the week; and he keeps me exhausted, so I DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU DO IT!!! The triplets are absolutely adorable. There is a whole brood of kids their general age around here, so they have plenty of friends waiting in AB for them. I am anxious to see photos of Cecil when he gets to hug the babies.
Sandy Parkes
Post a Comment