Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pictures from Afghanistan

More pictures from Cecil of Afghanistan. He explained to me what these are all pictures of but when I sat down and put them all up here, I forgot what was what. So I'll explain what it is if I remember, otherwise, these are pictures of things in Afghanistan!



This is a town hall meeting or a meeting of some sort


Some of the kids that they give candy to



I think they are building sheds here


Giving candy to a kid

Easter dinner in the mess hall





I think they are doing a food drop. I'm pretty sure Cecil never mentioned them jumping out of an aircraft....






This is in the bathroom that Cecil uses - they get their water from wells so when the well goes dry, only sand comes out. Little things to be thankful for - a seemingly endless supply of fresh water...


No comments: